Make your TwitLonger posts ad-free
For just £1 a month, you can support TwitLonger directly and remove ads from your posts
Click here to make your TwitLonger posts ad-free.
Depression Kills You Every Day
There are some health issues which are always present, but never makes a noise. They appear with small pinch, but as time goes ahead, it becomes very risky to handle with. Depression shared biggest contribution because it never warns you with any kind of symptom but it appears to you when get stressed and continue to be stressed for a long time. In our life we come across many situations that makes us stress, but it’s all up to us to keep it with us or leave it toward happy life.
To get depressed no one needs any age specification, it can be happened to anybody, it totally depends on the personality, how much he or she bother about any situation. It does not matter how old you are if your mental state reaches required, limit you are going to face bad consequences of depression.
There is no such standard measurement or a definition that can tell you that you are depressed, it’s for one person, it takes a week to reach that level or any other fellow may get that stage just in a day. Here are some symptoms or behavior changes have been observed that may tell you about your depressed state.
1) If you tend to smoke or drink occasionally you may find your habit of smoking or drinking alcohol increased by a big percentage.
2) Inconsistent behavior changes are a strong symptom that depression patient shows. Such people having a continuous mood change, then they might be facing some sort of depression and they need some treatment to get relaxed about it.
3) The depressed patient frequently feels restless and nobody is with him.
4) If anyone is suffering from any mental disorder such as depression gets panic on small issues that can be solved in a minute, but depressed patient always finds himself helpless and thus feel that he cannot handle that situation and such mental stage results in a panic attack.
5) Depressed person do not enjoy all the activities that he used to like before and such person do not have an interest in any social activity that everyone has naturally.
One can engage himself in some spiritual activities that will help them to improve mental health and can easily handle any difficult situation without getting depressed. Meditation, Yoga, Walking in a garden and sitting with calm mind in the peaceful place helps patient to come out of depression.