C9 k1ng 🛸 · @k1ngYB

10th Jun 2020 from TwitLonger


Hello, I'm making this update for those who are curious about what my current situation is and my future heading forward. To sum it up, I won't be able to compete in Academy until the COVID situation improves. This is due to all visa interviews being suspended temporarily and Australia's international travel restrictions as a result of COVID. My plan in the meantime is to stream full-time while trying to maintain my skill level.

I'd like to thank Cloud9 for doing everything they can to help me with this process, exhausting almost every option possible. Unfortunately, nothing can be done right now except wait. Thank you everyone for supporting me, I'll see you guys soon. 😊

Reply · Report Post