Food Guide in Singapore #SEAM2018
There is plenty of food to be found around the venue, head down to Basement 1 of Suntec City and you'll find plenty of variety. It's decent if you wanna grab a bite, snacks etc. But for better local food, you need to get out of town. Here's some humble recommendations:
1. Boon Tong Kee - Check out the link below, either Balestier or River Valley outlets are fine. About the same distance and both close very late.
2. 5 Star Chicken Rice - If you go to the River Valley outlet, it's next to Boon Tong Kee. You can go for a Chicken Rice binge.
Bak Kut Teh:
1. Xiao Chen Gu Shi @ Clarke Quay itself near Zouk. My current personal fav and it surprised me for its taste. Opens till 6am cept for Sunday 10pm.
2. Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh - Opens till late, decent and closes late.
3. Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
4. Founder Bak Kut Teh - Go to the Balestier outlet
1. JB AH MENG - Try their White Pepper Crabs, Fried Bee Hoon, Fried Clams (LALA), Salted Egg Prawn, Prawn Paste Chicken. REALLY GOOD and closes at midnight. Going during dinner time will need to queue.
534 Geylang Road, 389490
2. Nan Hwa Chong Fish Head Steamboat - Try their Salted Egg Ribs, Prawn Paste Chicken and their Fish Steamboat. Personally prefer Promfret fish but there are others to choose.Closes at midnight.
812/814/816 North Bridge Rd, 198779
3. Cheng Mun Kee Pig Organ Soup - Opens till 5am, best supper spot.
24 Foch Rd, Singapore 209263
4. Eminent Frog Porridge - Please try, really tasty. Just don't see the frogs beforehand.
323 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389359
OTHER ATTRACTIONS TO VISIT:
1. Clarke Quay - Must visit on Fridays and Saturdays, full of people, clubs and pubs. Check out Levelup Bar for a place to play some pool and random games.
2. Night Safari - It has improved a lot now, do pay a visit, you can spend the whole day there even since the Zoo is opened in the day.
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
3. Water Themed Parks - Sentosa Adventure Cove & Wild Wild Wet. Both places will be crowded on weekends, you will find more stuff to do at Sentosa since there's Universal Studios and the Casino. Please check weather forecast before going.
This should be enough to keep your stay in Singapore occupied. If you need more entertainment, please feel free to message me. =)