Xbox XDK Patch Information
We're going to work through these issues this weekend and get a patch out for it as soon as possible. We'll book a cert session with Microsoft for Monday (as certs only take place during the week) if they're able to so we can get the patch out then or Tuesday.
These are the current issues we're aware of with the new XDK Update:
- Controller shut down kills application [You can plug a wire into your controller to keep it charged/active and then host a player-dedicated]
- Player Dedicated and Non-Dedicated Servers are only listing one at a time.
- Servers are not listing in the Servers on Cluster Session List under the Travel to another ARK option.
- Inviting to or Joining (via invite) a Password Protected Player Dedi Server fails
- You can't successfully Invite/Join game into an Official Server