Snowy Owl Update- The @dcsnowyowl is in stable condition and continues to receive pain medication, antibiotics, fluids, and food. We have postponed taking radiographs until we receive the results of the blood work in case there is any abnormality that would put the bird at risk during anesthesia. We have requested expedited blood work from the laboratories, but we may not receive these results until Monday (next week). In the meantime, the owl will continue to be kept quiet, cool, fed and closely monitored.

Reply · Report Post