I wanted to clear a few things up that are more than a tweet long, so I'm using this twitlonger thing.
1. Sometimes, because of the way I am on here, people think I'm a dick or that I don't respect fans. Untrue. I speak to everyone on here like I would speak to my close friends. There's a level of sarcasm and ribbing and I've never taken Twitter too seriously, but apparently it's become a very serious place where people get incredibly affected and that's unfortunate. If you've ever been to a BLB show, you'll know that I love everyone and go into the crowd and try to spend as much time as I can with the folks that came out. I am eternally grateful to anyone who's an admirer of my music or artwork.
2. I love being in Limp Bizkit. I love my big band as much as I love my small band, Black Light Burns. The 2 are completely different, but I couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of both.
3. There's a difference between being a constructive critic and being an asshole. If you're an asshole to me on any social media, I'm just going to block you, end of story. I don't want to argue and it's exhausting to debate with people who are already biased against me. It's just not worth my energy.
4. I'm really proud of our new single. I think Ready To Go is great and I'm a fan of Lil Wayne and was thrilled he could be a part of it. I don't know what some people were expecting from LB's new material, but if you think R2G is far from the mark of our business-as-usual, you're either not well acquainted with our band, or have insane expectations that will never be met by anything we deliver.
5. To Americans: Yes, LB is still a band. We haven't operated very much lately in the states, but that's changing this year. We hope to see lots of you out on tour in about a month.
Thanks for your attention. -Wes