We come to all of you with heavy hearts this morning. Last night after our Bucktown restaurant closed, a fire broke out in our basement. The fire started from a hot water heater down in the basement. There's been significant fire damage to the restaurant and to the apartments upstairs. Thankfully nobody was injured in the restaurant or in the apartments upstairs. Our Bucktown location and our Chicago French Market location are closed indefinitely. We're so grateful for all the outpouring of support from everyone. We'll be back somewhere, somehow, and someway.