Full Terms and Conditions of the Mascot competition:
1. By entering this competition you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
4. This competition is open to UK entrants only.
5. The closing date for entries is: 12pm Thursday, 28th February 2013.
6. In order to enter the draw, you must submit a video no longer than 20 seconds of your son or daughter (aged 12 or below) performing a pre-game captain’s team talk to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. A single entry per individual child is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
8. One winner, picked by Warrior the Promoter after the closing date, will lead the Liverpool FC First team Team out at Anfield, Liverpool on SaturdaySunday, 10th March 2013 ahead of their Barclays Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur FC. Please note that the fixture is subject to change.
9. The winner will be notified via email by midday on Friday, 1st March 2013.
10. The winner will be supplied with a match ticket, plus two further tickets for guardians.
11. The return cost of up to three standard class rail fares from nearest mainline station to Liverpool Lime Street will be included as part of the prize.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
13. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
14. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
17. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
18. Warrior’s The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition you agree for all footage or images of entrants to be used in promotional activity by Warrior at any time
The Promoter of this competition is Warrior UK, Firecrest Court, Centre Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1RG, reg: 07706786