Kevin Annett: Exclusive Breaking News: Friday February 15, 2013 12 midnight GMT
Roman Church admits the Pope's Guilt: Joseph Ratzinger to Evade Justice and Hide out in the Vatican for his own legal immunity and "protection"
An Urgent Update from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) - Brussels
In a statement to Reuters today, Vatican officials announced that Joseph Ratzinger will remain a permanent resident of Vatican City after his resignation. Doing so will offer him legal protection from any attempt to prosecute him in connection with sexual abuse cases around the world, Church sources said today
"His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless".
This startling admission of guilt by the church is also a direct obstruction of justice, and lends more weight to the charge by the ITCCS and others that the Vatican has arranged with the Italian government to shield Ratzinger from criminal prosecution, in violation of international laws ratified by Italy.
The Vatican decided today to give permanent sanctuary to a proven war criminal by allowing Joseph Ratzinger to obstruct justice and evade prosecution for crimes against humanity. And the government of Italy is colluding in this abrogation of international law.
This decision validates our claims about the criminal conspiracy surrounding Ratzinger and his Vatican co-conspirators. It also makes it clear that the Vatican is a rogue power that is flaunting every law to conceal its own criminality.
In response, the ITCCS calls upon its affiliates and all people of conscience to use our upcoming Easter Reclamation Campaign to converge on Rome and the Vatican to force the extradition of Ratzinger from Vatican City, and place him and his accessories on trial for crimes against humanity.
Commencing Sunday, March 24, 2013, our activists and others will begin an escalating series of Catholic church occupations and seizures of church property to bring about Ratzinger's extradition and reclaim stolen wealth from the criminal corporation known as Vatican Inc. - in the name of the legion of their victims, both living and dead.
.. and from Kevin Annett - The Rat Scurries Back to Vat!
Those whom the gods destroy, they first drive insane. Especially, it seems, in Rome.
Why would the oldest and wealthiest institution on our planet deliberately prove what its critics say about it, by first tossing their leader, a proven crook, out of his office after he's threatened with arrest, and then giving him shelter to avoid prosecution? That's the kind of panic and illogic displayed by a junior document-shredder, not a credible or wise body of men.
And that gives all of us hope.
Rome's incredible admission that they can't have the Pope stand trial has strengthened our cause and legitimacy enormously, proving that no matter how big is your guilty opponent, provoking him for long enough will cause him to destroy himself by his own fear and stupidity.
Protecting Ratzinger within the walls of the Vatican may halt justice for a moment, but it violates a basic rule of warfare, which is to never give your enemy a permanent focus for their attack. Ratzinger, the evil Emperor, now a permanent fixture in the Vatican? The absurdity of offering such an ongoing focus to the civilized world's hatred of catholic criminality is also a sign that the church is adrift and improvising. But it also shows how genuinely worried is the Vtaican about the legal offensive mounted by our affiliates, lawyers for torture survivors, and the International Criminal Court.
The Vatican is pulling out all stops to keep Ratzinger out of court. Their loyal, one-man owned Italian media is assaulting the crap out of yours truly and our ITCCS these days, playing the "Deny, Distract and Discredit" strategy of any damage-controlling corporation.
Tottering Liz Windsor, aka Queen of England, is making a special and unprecedented trip to Rome on March 6 to kiss the ring, or other parts, of the new CEO of Vatican Inc. And Italian President Napolitano is meeting with President Obama today in Washington to undoubtedly line up more American backing for the Pontiff - not that Obama needs much encouraging, having stood loyally behind Ratzinger's claim of "diplomatic immunity".
But all to no avail, ultimately. When the Bloody Emperor stands naked, only our illusions keeps him protected and immune from the final accounting that is coming.
The tornado that followed my first exorcism outside the Vatican in 2009, and the lightning that struck it on the day of Benedict's resignation, were not accidental. Joe Ratzinger should know from the history of his own former SS buddies that criminal institutions can run, but they can't hide - even behind all the wealth and pomp in the world.
Prepare for Easter! Flush the Rat from the Vat!
Stay tuned for plans of the Easter Reclamation Campaign at this website - itccs.org
[09:21:05] Kevin Annett: The Easter Reclamation Campaign: Enacting Justice in our Time
A Description and Call to All Opponents of Vatican Crimes
Issued by The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
We are making history by halting the crimes of the world's oldest and most violent corporation: the Vatican. We are doing so by actively disestablishing this institution and reclaiming its wealth and space for the common good.
Proven criminal organizations like the Vatican lose the right under the law to operate legally and receive any public funds or protection. As the institution responsible for the deaths of uncountable millions of people, the trafficking of children and protection of child rapists, and the theft of enormous land and wealth, the Vatican and Roman Catholic church is a proven and ongoing threat to the people and children of the world.
Officials of compliant courts and governments are allowing this church's reign of terror to continue unabated, and are thereby betraying their oath of office. Citizens everywhere are compelled by this institutionalized collusion to defend themselves and future generations from an unaccountable power that is a law unto itself.
Formed in the spring of 2010, the ITCCS works in ten countries - Canada, the USA, Ireland, England, Holland, Spain, Italy, France, Denmark and Australia - with survivors of Catholic church terror. On March 24, 2013, ITCCS members and their allies in these nations will launch the first of a series of direct actions to reclaim all that has been taken from the people by the Vatican and its agents.
On that Palm Sunday and through Easter, we will commence the peaceful occupation and reclaiming of Catholic church property, and the Citizens' arrests of known child raping catholic priests in our communities. Public Eviction and Banishment Orders will be issued against such criminals and any church official who aids and protects them.
These actions will be made according to our prerogatives and necessities under international and common law, whereby criminals in our midst have forfeited their right to operate.
Our right to act, and tactical issues
Here are some important things to remember when you and others undertake these direct actions in catholic facilities:
1. Any citizen has the right to enter any roman catholic church, since they are publicly supported and tax-maintained institutions paid for by you. As legal charities, catholic churches have no basis to deny sanctuary or support to anyone, or to physically bar you from their buildings, and no right to act as a private organization with their own security force.
2. If a police officer tries to impede your peaceful assembly inside a catholic church or office, they must show just cause, and cannot act to aid or abet the church and its agents.
3. You have the right and necessity to demand that the police assist you within the church building a) to defend your common law right to peacefully assemble there, and b) to detain for trial known persons in the church who are a threat to children or others in the community. If the police refuse to help you in these lawful acts, they are violating their oath of office and can be justifiably ignored.
4. You can and should ask the police in front of witnesses and film devices whether they will fulfill their oath of office by assisting you in arresting suspected child rapists and those who assist them, and in reclaiming fraudulently acquired property and wealth obtained through criminal acts. If they decline to do so, you have the right to then appoint Common Law Peace Officers from your own ranks to fulfill the job the police refuse to do.
5. Always act in a peaceful and disciplined manner among people you know and who have undergone briefing and training for the action beforehand. Film everything and have legal witnesses and the community media present.
6. The ITCCS will be issuing sample leaflets and Eviction Notices to all of you who commence these actions, as well as press releases and other information for you to use with the media and the public.
7. The ITCCS will also be issuing Universal Citizen Arrest Warrants to be used to legally empower you to detain for trial known child rapists and other criminals operating within catholic churches.
8. Once you have detained known criminals in these churches, you must escort them from the premises and then release them to the custody of either the police or duly appointed and sworn Common Law Peace Officers, to avoid the charge of unlawful kidnapping. You may consider posting a Public Banning Notice against these persons on the church property.
9. Speak to the church goers during your action and explain to them respectfully your aims and evidence. Distribute leaflets aimed specifically at these parishioners and ask them to not give any money to the catholic church lest they aid and abett criminals. Appeal to their hearts and minds.
10. Always act as a unit and do not allow random acts of violence, disruption or disrespect. Provocateurs and state or church-sponsored disrupters may be sent into your ranks to justify police action against you. Appoint Security personnel to maintain peace and order throughout your action.
11. Consider permanently occupying the church and opening it as a community center and haven for the homeless and poor in your community. Or, you may employ revolving and recurring occupations of the same or neighboring catholic churches on unannounced dates.
12. Most important, act with principle, love and humor. Be creative and irreverent, always remembering that we act for the innocent and for truth.
Church occupations are incredibly powerful and influential because they strike at the vulnerable nerve centers of the Vatican Incorporated Empire - and at the major source of their credibility and funding. The two things the church fears the most are declines in their revenue and damage to their public reputation. Protestors in their churches are a threat to both.
In Canada, Ireland and America between 2007 and 2012, small groups of occupiers forced the catholic church to admit wrongdoing and even surrender child raping priests who had been eluding justice - and actually compelled the Canadian and Irish governments to publicly address church crimes for the first time.
Most important, reclaiming church space is tremendously empowering for victims of church violence and ordinary citizens. It unites us and gives us courage, strengthens our resolve, and attracts much public and media attention on our issues and evidence.
So good luck and be bold! Do not be distracted from our goal: the defense of our children through the disestablishment of the organization responsible for their ongoing violation.
The ITCCS will provide to you organizational and legal help and advisers, as well as logistical support at every step of your actions. Contact ITCCS through this email or the posted representatives in your country.
with our thanks,
ITCCS Central Office, Brussels