@IanTheInventor Could you please make the following Freedom of Information request, on my behalf, to the Department for Work and Pensions.
Can you please provide me with the number of ESA claimants who have died in 2012?
Can you please break down that number into the following categories:
• Those who are in the assessment phase
• Those who have been found fit to work
• Those who have been placed in the work related activity group
• Those who have been placed in the support group
• Those who have an appeal pending
Thanking you in advance for their assistance, which is much appreciated. My contact information is below:
Blog: Hephaestus: Disability Studies
Blog: My Disability Studies Blackboard
P.S. See http://www.dwp.gov.uk/freedom-of-information/#i-live-in
Use our request form (158KB) RTF to make a request for information.