Lunchbox, LLC Twitter Swag Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, PLAY OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Twitter Swag Giveaway is sponsored by Lunchbox, LLC .
1.SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Twitter Swag Giveaway Period begins on Monday, August 6th 2012, and ends on Monday, August 20th 2012 11:59PM PST. Sponsor’s clock is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal United States residents in the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies, agents and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, the United States Territories and Possessions, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During any Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must logon to http://www.facebook.com/gamecenterhq (the “Page”). If the Entrant does not already “Like” the Page, the Entrant must “Like” the Page, and click the option for entry into the then current month’s Sweepstakes. Entrant will be entered into the then current month’s Sweepstakes and only the then current month’s Sweepstakes. In the event that an eligible entrant does not have a Facebook Account, the Entrant may enter any given month’s Sweepstakes by sending a self-addressed stamped 3"x 5" card in an envelope, to Epic Mickey 2 Ears Giveaway Entry; P.O. Box 1598, Culver City, California 90232-1598. The 3”x5” card must also identify a current, valid e-mail address for Entrant. Entrant will be entered into the then current monthly Sweepstake based upon the date that the 3"x 5" card is received at the foregoing address.
Each Entrant authorizes and specifically grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her first name, last initial, city and state (if available), and/or Facebook® profile picture on the Page and elsewhere (a) as part of the promotion of this Sweepstakes and (b) as part of a congratulatory message on the Page if an Entrant is a Prize Winner.
Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes once (1) daily. No more than one prize will be awarded per household, regardless of e-mail address used.
4. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Within 5 days after the end of each Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the monthly Sweepstakes Period. All potential Winners will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) OF PRIZES:
A. Prizes: Each Prize Winner will receive the prize identified at http://www.facebook.com/gamecenterhq, approximate retail value: $70.00
B. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a monthly Sweepstakes prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for each random drawing as set forth in Section 4.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE, AFFIDAVITS AND RELEASES:
A. Potential Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail if they have won a Prize. The potential Prize Winner must respond to the e-mail within two (2) calendar days and provide the Sponsor with his/her complete street address (P.O. Boxes not allowed). Prizes will be mailed to the winner’s address. In the event that a Prize is returned as undeliverable or if the Prize Winner does not respond to the notification e-mail, the Prize will be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected from a pool of eligible Entrants. If a potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate potential Prize Winner selected from a pool of eligible Entrants. Before being declared a Prize Winner, the Potential Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and a tax acknowledgment form.
B. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner of any prize. Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding any prizes for any reason. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners.
7.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more potential Sweepstakes Winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the Sweepstakes Winners. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry into the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of Sweepstakes Winners, in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
Facebook® and Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against Facebook® or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook® and Sponsor from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entry, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) the violation of any third party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control or other force majeure event, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry (including, without limitation, the information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the websites or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor or by an Entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Page or any other Sweepstakes-related web pages, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of Sponsor, (q) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), (r) the collection, use and/or sharing of Entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees or (s) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
8. DISPUTES: THE TWITTER SWAG GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA AND EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ACCEPT PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THAT FORUM. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BERESOLVEDBYFINALANDBINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF THE AAA THEN APPLICABLE. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLEDTORECOVERPUNITIVE,EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING9. ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a Prize, Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, world wide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: If it is discovered that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once per monthly Sweepstakes using multiple e-mail addresses, Facebook accounts or multiple identities, all of the Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize an Entrant might have been entitled to will not be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THESE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, undeliverable/undelivered, or postage due mail. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of prize winners, individuals should print their name and address on a stamped 3"x 5" card, identify which monthly Drawing you are requesting a list of winners, and mail it in an envelope to: Epic Mickey 2 Hats Winners List, P.O. Box 1598, Culver City, California 90232-1598. Winner List requests will only be accepted after each Drawing’s end date.
Sponsored by Lunchbox, LLC.
These Drawings are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook®. Each Entrant understands that he/she is providing his/her information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook®. The information an Entrant provides will only be used for this Sweepstakes. Entrants specifically release Facebook® from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.