DVF AWARDS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 15 years of age or older at the time of entry who are followers of the DVF Twitter Account. If you do not already follow DVF on Twitter, you must visit http://twitter.com/dvf and click on the icon to follow DVF. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Diane Von Furstenberg. (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins 12:00:01 a.m. EDT on March 8, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on March 11, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Term”). Beginning on March 8, 2012, you can enter this Sweepstakes by sending a tweet from your personal Twitter Account that includes the dedicated hashtag #DVFAwards and the Twitter handle @DVF within the tweet. You must follow @DVF on Twitter and answer: “why you are proud to be a woman”. Example tweet: “I am proud to be a woman because I can wear red lipstick! #DVFAwards.” Only one (1) entry per account name will be accepted.
If you access Twitter through SMS, you may be charged for each tweet sent or received from your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Entrant should contact their wireless service provider for information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. If your tweet is the winning entry, you will be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, and e-mail address.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: A total of five (5) Winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries that are received and answered correctly using #DVFAwards. Winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be five (5) Prize sets awarded during the Sweepstakes Term. One prize consists of one (1) DVF iPhone case, tote and play-button from the ‘Proud to be Woman’ collection, supporting International Womens Day. Retail value of Ninety Five Dollars (USD $95.00). All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in New York, New York. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR: Diane von Furstenberg, L.P. 440 West 14th Street, New York 10014
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2012 (DVF). All rights reserved.
DVF AWARDS SWEEPSTAKES