For what it's worth, here are my Golden Pints...
1. Best UK Draught (Cask or Keg) Beer
Hawkshead Windamere Pale on cask or Magic Rock High Wire on keg.
2. Best UK Bottled or Canned Beer
Pretty much anything Thornbridge have bottled has kept me going back for more.
3. Best Overseas Draught Beer
Serra Nevada Big Foot on cask or Stone Arrogant Bastard on keg.
4. Best Overseas Bottled or Canned Beer
Odell's IPA. A hotly-contested category, but it's just a brilliant, well-balanced, fruity, hop monster of a beer.
5. Best Overall Beer
Jeez, now I know how Sophie felt (http://tinyurl.com/cbrkany). Well, kind of.
6. Best Pumpclip or Label
I mentioned a few here earlier in the year... http://tinyurl.com/ccu4ue2.
I'll go for Odell's for overall consistency and flare.
7. Best UK Brewery
8. Best Overseas Brewery
9. Pub/Bar of the Year
The Grove, Huddersfield just about edges it. We're spoilt for choice in Yorkshire though.
10. Beer Festival of the Year
Twissup in Newcastle and the European Beer Bloggers Conference in London were both top notch. Though Ilkley Beer Festival was the best actual festival I made it along to (including GBBF).
11. Supermarket of the Year
12. Independent Retailer of the Year
Easy. Beer Ritz.
13. Online Retailer of the Year
14. Best Beer Book or Magazine
The Oxford Companion To Beer.
15. Best Beer Blog or Website
They might not post all that often, but take your pick from http://thebeerboy.blogspot.com and http://petebrown.blogspot.com
16. Best Beer Twitterer
17. Best Online Brewery Presence
19. Food and Beer Pairing of the Year
The beer and cheese evening Veritas, Leeds, hosted was superb.
20. In 2012 I’d Most Like To…
...attempt to start saving some money to spend on a trip to the US at some point.